Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Reminiscences of an idle mind….

An idle mind is a devil’s workshop… familiar ideology; ain’t it??

What’s the big deal if u r idle… right… I mean how is it affecting anyone… so what if you have nothing to do and then you end up contemplating the most weirdest things in the wide world..!! And in the process give your head a shake with a tut-tut murmur… wondering why the hell that particular thought came up… and what’s the stream of thoughts like..!!

I am sitting idle today in office… finished off my work (efficient worker that I am!)… Did all my pending to be completed work as well (I told ya I was diligent!) and now am sitting idle ever since I got back from lunch…!! Quite a contrast from those earlier weeks when I barely had time to go for a tea-break!! I mean it was quite HECTIC till last week and suddenly now… like the lull after the storm, it’s all abated…

I MISS THAT!!!

I mean forget about the fact that I used to crib that we were over-worked and that mules and asses had a better time at work than us…. Those late nights and immediate crashing on the bed once you’re back home without even having the energy to do anything else…

That seems so much better compared to this..!!! I feel awful sitting idle like this… This is UNBEARABLE….INTOLERABLE…AGONIZING…EXCRUCIATING…AWFUL…PAINFUL… hopeless is an understatement for the way I feel now…

I WANT WORK…. GIMME WORK… SOMETHING…ANYTHING…

I have been sitting idle for a long time now thinking about what I have to do… do I browse the net? Do I read something useful (read: novels)?? Do I blog?? And if so what do I blog about… Hell man!! Sometimes your mind just refuses to give you any sort of answers… what a pathetic state of affairs..!!

And well… to all those people who called me a WORKAHOLIC …
I fully agree with u… I am one..!!
Please gimme some work!!!.... And that means something that I can do! Not something that randomly comes up in your mind and you think; “hey!! That’s a good thing to ask her to do!”…

And the above is definitely a DISCLAIMER… :P

1 comment:

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...