Saturday, May 18, 2013

A tag's calling out to me .... :-) :-)

I have a perfect excuse for picking up a tag this time around!!
My last tag-based blog post was in 2012.
I know!! Right!!! :D :D
Am actually quite proud of myself as well… well even if I didn’t write as much as I’d like to, I still didn’t succumb to the pressure of blogger’s block with a tag! :D :D And that’s saying something considering how many tags I was doing at a point of time, evidence of which is in this blog !!!
And what’s funny is how, most of my tags revolve around books and reading and the like! :) All I can say in my defense is, old habits die hard! :P ;) And hence, we have one more book-based tag coming right up!!
Here you go! Picked this up on my one of my random blog hops …. Seems like this was quite a popular tag sometime back!
Take it up if you like it! You have to associate each of the questions with the title of a book you’ve read or which you can relate to!
And so we learn that …
In School I was: A Stranger in the Mirror
People Might be surprised I’m: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I will never be: Slumdog Millionaire
My Fantasy job is: Dance. Dance. Dance.  
At the end of a long day I need: One Hundred Years of Solitude
I Hate It When: Crime and Punishment
Wish I Had: Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less.
My Family Reunions Are: Daddy’s Little Girl.
At A Party You’d Find Me With:  Many Lives. Many Masters.  
I’ve Never Been To: The Palace of Illusions
A Happy Day Includes: Loves Music, Loves to Dance
Motto I Live By: As The Crow Flies.
On My Bucket List: Almost Single.
In My Next Life, I Want To Be: The Godfather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...