Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF...?? I think not....

Its 7:45 PM on a Friday evening and I am still sitting here in office rotting away....
What did i do to deserve this??!!? Why can't I go home at a NORMAL TIME atleast on a Friday Evening???
And it's not even like I have work to do.... I am just sitting here simply doing nothing...
Why does it always have to be like this?? I understand working late on other weekdays but not on Fridays please....... that's INHUMAN... and the sooner the rest of the world understands this the better!!!
I am sitting here without any work...

GOD.... WHY... WHY.... WHY....



2 comments:

  1. get a bike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon --> easier said than done! :-) totally broke this month.. maybe sometime in FUTURE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...