Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello... And yes... I have started another blog...

Yes... I have started another blog...

This one is on random facts, trivia, snippets, things that I find interesting and amusing... basically odds and ends.. bits and pieces of information that I come across while browsing or reading or what I have heard from anywhere...

Back when I was working with Satyam, I had this habit of collecting information on a whole lotta things in word documents... and then I used to use it in conversations or when I was chatting with my friends etc (yeah go on.. call me a show off..! :P) all sorts of stuff for that matter... regarding remples, gods, goddesses, english as a language, origins of phrases, random facts, quotes, wines, logos, animal facts, whatever caught my fancy...

Then it started proving to be quite difficult... I had a whole lot of stuff and it was becoming cumbersome to lug it around in pen drives and hard disks... So the blog!!

And now that I have told you the history and geography of this blog.... please feel free to send across anything that you find interesting and that which catches your fancy... It will be put on the blog... and please feel free to leave your comments :)

Here's to an interactive blogging session....

PS: Obviously, whatever I am going to be posting here will be available on the net somewhere... I promise I will give due credit where its available ... so that no copyright / infringement acts are violated.


1 comment:

  1. I get reminded of Microsoft.
    They have a stable Windows XP. Then they launch Vista. I've hardly used Vista, but it is nothing but a visual modification of their base OS. Now they are launching Windows 7. Hope it will be good..
    Just trying to draw a parallel :P

    BTW, puthiya blog inte comment ivide idano, atho pazhaya blog il idano, atho puthiya blog il thanne idano ? :-S

    ReplyDelete

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...