Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ritesh Deshmukh - the 'Aladin' debacle!

Why oh why did Ritesh Deshmukh have to go and do a film like 'Aladin' ? He was one actor that I had high hopes for in the industry. Really! Don't believe me?? Watch his comic timing in  movies like 'Masti' and 'Hey Babyyy' and his acting in movies like 'Naach' and 'Bluffmaster'... You'll see what I mean!!!


And then he goes and spoils his own rise to stardom albeit in a small way by doing a movie like this. Why? 


Phew!


PS: Btw, I watched the movie about 2 weeks back. I just recovered from it now to blog about it! Phew!


1 comment:

  1. You really dont need to read a review to decide NOT to watch this movie. The trailors are good (bad?) enough :D

    ReplyDelete

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...