Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Something on another blog!

Okie ... So its just another day.


Nothing much to do, No place to go, No one to meet and I am sick of applying to all the random jobs in the world. 


And then I do what I like to do best when I am online - Reading through others' blogs. Second best in that list is blogging. 


So like I said, I was browsing through blogs and then links from those blogs to some other blogs and sites etc etc and I came across this... 


http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-commandments-of-facebook/


Hilarious is an understatement. :-)


Check it out for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...