Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh! Look I tried to blog!!

Yes! It’s been a couple of months since I blogged!
No! I was not THAT busy!
No! I did have a lot of things to write about!
Yes! I could have made the time to write if I wanted to!
Sorry! I did not blog for so long!
I know! The punishment for it is partly my blog rank taking a nose-dive!
Ok! I will try to blog regularly from now on!
Fine! This will be my last tag-based blog for a while!!
Yes! I promise!!
Right!! You go ahead and read!!

TEN TO START.
1. Are you single? Yes
2. Are you happy? Yes
3. Are you bored? Right now??
4. Are you naked? No
5. Are you a blonde? No
6. Are you moody? Yes
7. Are you a lover/hater? Lover
8. Are you hot/cold? Warm!
9. Are you Irish? No
10. Are you Asian? Yes
TEN FACTS.
1. Name: It’s on my blog!
2. Nicknames: Aishu
3. Birth mark: V-shaped red mark on the forehead that has a mind of its own! It’s my own mood ring! ;)
4. Hair color: Blackish Brown (yes! That IS a color!!)
5. Natural hair color: Same as above
6. Eye color: Brown, I think!!
7. Height: 5’4”
8. Facebook Mood: Err.. what’s a facebook mood??
9. Favorite color: Black and Red
10. One Place to Visit: Why stop at one place?
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
2. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes
3. Have you had crushes? Yes!
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Yes
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes
6. Have you ever been cheated on? No
7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yes
8. Are you afraid of commitment? To an extent yes!
9. Who was the last person you hugged? A friend who left Singapore!!
10. Who was the last person you kissed? A close friend’s baby!
TEN THIS OR THAT.
1.     Love or lust? Forever or for now?
2.     Jungle trek or by the beachside? Jungle trek!
3. Cats or dogs? Dogs anyday!
4. A few best friends or many regular friends? A few best friends
5. Television or internet? Internet
6. Chinese Or Indian? Indian
7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Wild night out
8. Money or Happiness? Happiness
9. Night or day? Night
10. MSN or phone? Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out? Nope.
2. Been skinny dipping? Nope.
3. Stolen? Nope.
4. Bungee jumped? Not yet!
5. Lied to someone you liked? Yes!
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? What’s a jaw breaker??
7. Been so embarrassed that you wished you could sink through the floor? Yes!
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? Nope.
9. Cried because you lost a pet? Nope.
10. Wanted to disappear? Yes. This one – loads of times!! ;-)
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes? Both.
2. Light or dark hair? Dark hair.
3. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
4. Shorter or taller? Taller.
5. Intelligence or attraction? Both.
6. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous
7. Funny or serious? Funny
8. Older or Younger? Older
9. Outgoing or quiet? Depends.
10. Sweet or Bad Ass? Bad Ass.
TEN HAVE YOU’S.
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? Yes.
2. Ever done drugs? Nope.
3. Ever been pregnant? Not yet!
4. Ever sung in public? Yes!
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? Nope.
6. Ever Been on a dance team? Yes. Loads of times!
7. Ever been on a sports team? Unfortunately yes!
8. Ever been in a drama play/production? Yes.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? Nope.
10. Ever been in a rap video? Nope.
TEN LASTS.
1. Last phone call you made: was an hour back!
2. Last person you hung out with: a friend whom I went out for dinner with!
3. Last person you fought with: Oh! I can’t remember! I can’t believe its been so long since I fought with someone! ;)
4. Last time you worked: Yesterday!
5. Last person you tackled: was my Bro!
6. Last person you IM’d: A dear friend!
7. Last person on earth you wish to see: Oh there’s a whole bunch of ‘em!!
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Close friends and hubby!
9. Last thing you missed: The finale of a dance show!
10. Last thing you ate: Banana Crumble!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss the new look on the blog? When did this happen?
    Loved the B/W pics on the header.. and can you possibly make the "Post a comment" link *below* each post so that its easier to comment once you have read it and don't need to scroll up to click on the link :)

    Nice tag.. been thinking about something nice to write - As they say .. when I have the time, I don't have the topic, when I have the topic, I don't have time.. this blogicious circle ..sigh :-p
    Might flick this tag if u don't mind! Shall I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Soo --> U did not miss anything! The new look was the day you commented! :) Good timing ;)

    Pick up the tag! Do it! And please please blog more! :) :)

    I have been trying to figure out how to make the "Post a comment" link below the post... I think I will need to sit and go through the XML code..! :) Gimme some time ;-) Will figure that out!

    But in the meantime.. pls do keep commenting ;)

    Btw RAT still alive??? :-o No news from his blogs or him??

    ReplyDelete

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...