Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Seven Deadly Sins...

Have you ever watched that movie "SEVEN" starring Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Gwyneth Paltrow... Awesome movie... mind blowing is my verdict!... I happened to watch it recently (Again!!!) and it struck me as hard as the first time...
And now when i was browsing the net, I happened to come across a quiz which showed me which of the seven sins are prominent in me.. (Brillianto!!)...
check it out for yourself...!! I was quite surprised by the result myself..!!.. I am glad am a typical woman by all means :D... Lol...!
People you'd better beware!!!!
Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Very High
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:Medium
Pride:Medium

Discover Your Sins - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...