Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why.. Why.. Why.. Why..

Why why why why why why ……..
Why do people have to end up irritating me??? Why can’t they just let me be?
Why do I have to give explanations for everything that I want to do?? Why do I have to justify myself every single instance???
Why can’t I have my own space??
Why do I have to be answerable to ANYONE??....
Why can’t I just have my own life…???!?!?! Why can’t I be independent???? Why can’t I just be myself??? Why can’t I decide what I want to do when I want to do and how I want to do???

Am I a kid??? Am I not 24 years old??? Don’t I have the freaking maturity and the sense to handle my own life….

For heaven’s sake just let me be! Don’t invade my space….

If I don’t want to do something, I simply won’t do it how many ever reasons u give me or whichever way you try to convince me…. If I am not convinced about something don’t expect me to fall for it! I won’t!!!!! That’s as simple as that! Your telling me a hundred times that I am not doing something that you wanted me to do is not going to change anything….!!! I will still only do it when am convinced about the damn thing!!!

Don’t try to lord over me or don’t try to make me understand that it is good for me or that everyone else is doing it or that it is the best thing for me..!!! I won’t accept it..! My ego won’t accept it… and please kindly don’t keep repeating it a 100 times over and again saying that you are just saying that ‘coz you want to make it clear… Saying it once is more than enough… I will keep it in mind…!!! Saying it over and again like a parrot is not going to help either of us! Saying it once and getting an answer from me once is fair enough ‘coz otherwise both of us are going to end up wasting a lot of time which I am not favorable of…!!!

Sheesh…!! I want my space… do I have to put it up on a billboard or stick it on my forehead for people to get the message!!??!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...