Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Take that knife outta my back and stab someone else!

You know what I hate… people who snipe behind your back… the gutless spineless cowards who say one thing to you and another thing behind your back… the ones who don’t have the courage or the nerve to tell you what’s on their mind onto your face and then go on and say something totally twisted to someone else figuring that their image is good in the other person’s eyes… how cheap! Hypocrites all of them…

Was betrayed by someone I thought was a good friend… this happened sometime back and I was so put off by it that I did not have any interest in writing it. Now that “good friend” is coming to Hyderabad for the weekend… and I sincerely thank god with all my heart that I am not here this weekend otherwise I am sure that I would have to meet up with him and then god forbid! I might just say something that I am sure will be something I don’t have any control over! But I sure as hell would not regret it…

The incident or the thing he did might be a minor thing to someone who heard about it… but it really hurts when your trust is broken by someone whom you thought highly of and that someone whom you were close to at one point of time… said (messaged) something to him asking him to keep it confidential … something about someone.. And that B$#%#^& forwarded it right to that someone about how I sent him that message… what a turncoat!!! I was disgusted by the way he acted… and to think I always thought of him to be sensible, mature and what not… held him in the highest esteem and he let me down like a hot potato!!!

Anyways, all’s well that ends well… they are good friends now…

“Like calls to like… deep calls to deep...!”…

I hope they have a good time bitching, sniping, sneering and making “good judgments” about everyone else..!!

I wish them luck! And I hope they read this! :-)
It would be fun to see the expressions on their faces when they realize its them that i am talking about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...