Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to the blog world...

I have this habit of browsing the net for blogs usually through links on other people’s blogs… one blog to another to speak of… and of course in the process I have discovered a lot of blogs written wonderfully well by people which I keep track off once in a while… and recently I discovered that quite a lot of my friends have blogs of their own… and this I found out when I was blog-browsing…

It’s quite surprising because for one I would not have pegged them as bloggers... pleasantly surprised is what I would say…

Of course I have nothing against them blogging… I am all for it… Join the bandwagon guys… :-)
But it’s quite funny when you think of the fact that you never even actually considered them to be of the ‘blogger-kind’. I thought they preferred to be quiet… but shows how wrong I am!
And I am proud of them… not because they’re blogging… but because they are choosing to open themselves up to the outside world… and to a set of people who might know them or who might not…

I guess this is what is meant by ‘appearances can be deceptive’…. :-)
But now I say ... "Welcome Fellas!"



6 comments:

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...