So the 10-day challenge turned out to be a downer eh! I am sure that’s what you all are thinking! She just says these things and never gets around to doing it. Ha! Here’s where you guys are mistaken! This time I have a valid excuse! No internet at home. And I can’t type blogs like these on my phone however smart it is! It’s a big pain!
We painted our house over the weekend. And that’s a story for a separate post. Suffice to say, house looks like a tambrahm wedding card!
So getting on with the ten-day challenge!
To make up for the lost time... Lets get started shall we…
Day 2 – Ten day challenge – NINE LOVES
1. My Family – of course this goes without saying.
2. Friends – Some of them are absolute gems! Some know exactly what to say to bring a smile on my face. Some know when to stop talking and when just to let me rant and rave. Some are the ones that I call on at any given point of day and night and they would still be there for me. And yes! These lists overlap.. much like the Venn Diagrams! :P
3. Dance – This is something that I can’t imagine my life without. It’s my passion, it’s my way of expressing feelings, it’s my way of communicating, and it’s always a part of me…
4. Books – Another thing that I cannot live without! Give me a book; you have a happy me!
5. Holidays – especially ones that are to back home! I love visiting my home after a while, going to each nook and corner, seeing what has changed and whether my stuff is still in the same place etc… yes much like a dog you could say! New destinations, forest treks, adventure sports, bring it on!
6. Massages and spa treatments – Ah! Bliss! Who doesn’t love a bit of pampering…!!! I wouldn’t say no to a spa package!! The luxury!!
7. Me-time! – I love having some ‘me-time’ once in a while too. Doing my own thing. At my own pace. Indulging in whatever I feel like. I sometimes like to be alone and by myself. And I love that time that I get! Just for me! All mine!
8. I love having a job! I have already written about my sentiments on that here and here. So well… no more on that eh! I also love the smell of books, petrol, fresh paint, turpentine, kerosene, the fog that lingers after bursting crackers, the smell of the earth when it rains… yes, I know! It’s a long list, but I had to say it!
9. I love learning new things, be it dance, or some tool at work, or even a new hobby! Something that interests me, I love getting to know a lot more about it! Call it curiosity or pigheadedness.
That sums up day 2. Onto day 3 – Eight fears!
Post a Comment