This one I am going to enjoy writing. :P
The wants are in no specific order and just ones that popped into my head RIGHT NOW. I have a lot more desires that are just waiting to be fulfilled. :-) Anyone listening up there??
1. Go back to India for a vacation. Like RIGHT NOW if I could! For a looooonnnnnnggg vacation! I miss my home! :( It’s been AGES since I went home!
2. To learn dance from Shobhana. I have heard that she is a tough teacher but I love her style of dancing. Also to keep learning dancing!
3. All the books in my wishlist. (And that is one long list I tell you!)
4. A room in my future house which is big enough to hold all my books, have enough space to dance, and is done entirely in shades of colors that I love and lots of windows and is on the topmost floor.
5. Small holidays every year, 2-3 times at least visiting new destinations and not always beaches!
6. To learn swimming so that I can get over my fear of water above nose level. Easier said than done! I know!
7. To have a slumber party with my girls. :-) like old times!