Monday, December 31, 2012

Weverb12 - The final part!! :)

22 December 2012
Recharge [CREATE]: What did you do to recharge your batteries in 2012?
I am waiting to recharge my batteries in 2013. My batteries are on hibernation mode for this last week of this wretched year.

23 December 2012
Communicate [LISTEN]: Describe a conversation that you had this year. Why was it memorable?
Oh boy!! Where do I start? Which conversation do I take? Lots of them. With lots of people. Rethinking priorities. Reshuffling wants and needs. There are lots of conversations that are very very memorable to m and just from this last year. I will choose one at random here.
The one from August 2012 where I caught up with one of my oldest buddies Vaishnavi. :) We have been the best of buddies since 1996-’97 and there have been phases where we have drifted apart and not been in touch for months together. But all it takes is one phone call to get us back in sync.
You know it’s a friendship for life when you can just start off from where you left it, as easy as pie, with no formalities and awkwardness of the months and days you have not been in touch. I really really enjoyed that 4 hour conversation. Myriad of topics, Gossip, Catching up – Priceless! :)

24 December 2012:
Delight [HOPE]: How can you bring more joy into your life in 2013?
By living life on my terms. And this time only on my TERMS.

25 December 2012:
Give [CREATE]: What was the best gift you gave someone this year?
Freedom.

26 December 2012
Chronicle [LIVE]: Did you have a perfect day this year? Describe it. Would you have changed anything about it?
Nope. No perfect days. Hopefully 2013 will be filled with a few perfect days! :)

27 December 2012
Sacrifice [GROW]: What did you, as an individual, let go of to further the greater good this year?
I learnt to keep my mouth shut at a few points. It may or may not have been necessary then, but in the larger picture it sure didn’t matter, or rather it turned out to be the right decision keeping my mouth shut. And that is something I am still proud of!

28 December 2012
Empower [HOPE]: What made you feel powerful in 2012?
Honestly, My Parents and Brother. With them by my side, I felt / feel I can take on anything and still come out of it a winner!

29 December 2012
Connect [LIVE]: With whom did you make the most worthwhile connections in 2012?
Some friends for life!! You know who you are, if you are reading this blog!! :)

30 December 2012
Capture [LISTEN]: Post a picture taken of you or by you this year when you were happy.
Here you go!! This is a very recent pic, taken by Prema at Marina Bay Sands, in Singapore. I love this pic! It brings out a playful nature which is not all that evident most of the time! :)



31 December 2012
Aspire [GROW]: What is your biggest aspiration for 2013?
To live life QUEEN SIZE …. 
MY EXPRESSION!! MY LIFE!! :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...