Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random things in my head...


Writing ‘Whts up??’ instead of “What’s up??’ looks so much cooler.

I really don’t like it when people answer with a single alphabet when you ask them something …. Like ‘K’ or ‘S’. I am guilty of it too… but seriously how long does it take to type out ‘YES’ or ‘OK’.

And on the same note, people going ‘hmm’ when you have told them something on a serious note or you have asked them something is really frustrating. I mean, think about it, you have just told something of momentous importance to someone. And their response is HMM … now I don’t know what that other person is thinking … whether they are offended … or whether they think I am some kind of loony brat … yeah alright! I am guilty of this too. But I am just saying … think about it!

I have to watch the second part of Virumaandi. What?!?!? It’s a long movie especially if you start watching it at 1:30 AM in the morning. Yes! I am only watching it now. Oh... I watched Naan Ee and how cute is the movie… the final dance at the end credits by that “Ee” is kick-ass!!

ZOn the subject of movies…  I have mixed feelings towards SKYFALL. And I read a lot of mixed reactions to it too. I still think Sean Connery was the best BOND ever followed by Pierce Brosnan… And the movie by itself had only some scenes that were true Bond Style … the rest of it seemed like a bollywood / kollywood masala movie. Yes I also know it has been a while since it has released and I am only now talking about it.

Again, Les Miserables – the movie / musical was slightly too long. And it could have maybe been cut shorter. There was just too much singing in the end with typical masala elements in it … but it was a good one. And boy! Can these people sing! And I thought Russell Crowe looked as dashing as Hugh Jackman in the movie. I am partial towards Hugh Jackman.. Wolverine …

I can’t believe that I have so much of stuff going on inside my head and that too mostly about movies .. Err….

Seriously what is the big deal with reading ‘The Fountainhead’? That’s the fourth time in two days…I haven’t read it (I gave it up!) but it’s like a constant presence on everybody’s must-read lists. I have to read it and find out what the hype is all about. 

I have to work this weekend! :-( and that too from 5 am on Sunday morning till 10 am …

I really need to arrange my cupboard!! It’s getting hard to find stuff to wear to office everyday… a tussle between the cupboard and me is not what I want in the mornings, right after my tussle with the alarm clock… 

And I am going to India… Soon… :D

I want to get my own blog domain this year like this WWW.AISHWARYA-ANANTH.COM… that’d be cool eh!! :) By the way did you know people can gift blog domains too? Yeah I am shameless that way!! :P 

The blog @ thebloggess.com is awesome. How awesome? THIS A.W.E.S.O.M.E. – the Barney Stinson way… Hilarious …… I haven’t laughed so hard in recent times!! Oh wait! I did... When I had that laughing fit while playing rummy … or one of those times. I can’t recollect which time now. Which I think is probably good. Something about living longer and all that!!!

Ok! I really do have a lot of stuff going on inside my head… Why is the book Cloud Atlas so slow?? I also want to read Oath of the Vayuputras … Like right now!!

Sidin Vadukut’s blogs are funny!!! They really make me laugh out loud… which is not a good thing at work!

If any of my office folks are reading this, I have finished my work! And that lllloooooooonnnnnnnggggggg technical call that I am on and have been on for the past 2 days is not finished yet!! But I have nothing to contribute there… So…

But the topmost thought on my head …. I loved those flowers I got at work! :) They cheered me up to no end and I am thrilled… I love getting flowers and that grin on my face refuses to fade!! :) :) :) Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...