Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A gap-filler tag from Sunday Stealing before the traditional New Year wrap-up post :)


1. What did you do in 2015 that you had never done before?

Travelled almost every month :)

Finished my Reading Challenge of 24 books in 12 months. :)

Petted a few stray Dogs, a Rabbit, a Parakeet, an Elephant and a Tiger :)

Played in the snow:)

Did the world’s tallest bungee jump – personal achievement unlocked.:)

Survived sub-zero temperatures :)

Quit my job :)


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

My primary resolution was to travel a lot. Which I think I did :) I am definitely going to have this resolution for the next year as well along with a few more.:)


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

One. She had a beautiful baby girl. :)


4. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2015?

Patience. Going with the flow. Waiting for the tide to turn.


5. What was your favorite new TV program?

Quantico. Yes! Say what you want, but I think it is quite interesting.


6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?

Work satisfaction.


7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Sep 27th 2015 – Lifetime achievement unlocked – world’s tallest bungee jump.
 

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Doing the bungee jump. :) No doubts there!

 

9. What was your biggest failure?

Learning how to handle some conflicts of emotions.


10. What was the best thing you bought?

I did not need to buy this one. The Kindle that was gifted to me by the gang.


11. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Mine :P :P I accomplished quite a few things that I wanted to this year :)


12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?

A few people that I thought could not really stoop so low.


13. What song will always remind you of 2015?

Forever trust in who you are, Nothing Else Matters – Metallica. It is a pleasant memory.


14. What do you wish you had done more of?

Travel more. :) Write more :)


15. What do you wish you had done less of?

Cribbing about work and job.


16. What was the best book you read?

This year has to be two of them – Amritanshu Pandey's Seal of Surya – the Legend of Ikshvaku and R. Venketesh’s Of Gods, Kings and Slaves – the Siege of Madurai.


17. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?

More travelling :)


18. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

Patakha Guddi – Highway. (Note: not saying that I’m like her. But I would like to think of myself as free-spirited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...