Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged...

Got tagged by RAT.... and well... since he placed so much hope on my responding fast, here goes.. :-)

1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: RACE – at Sangeet Theatre, Hyderabad

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Fools Die – Mario Puzo

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Chess.... Used to play it.. Don’t find the time anymore

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I read almost all magazines I can lay my hands on...

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Smell of the earth after the first few rain drops hit the ground, Jovan’s white musk, BRUT (on guys)

6. FAVORITE SOUND? Pitter-patter of rain on the roof,

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? The feeling you get when you’re betrayed by people you trusted....

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Yet another day!!!!

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? I prefer all those ‘Chaat Bandaar’s’ on the road-sides .... They serve it pretty fast and its damn good too..!

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Dunno yet!!

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...? Never be Happy...

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? No

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes, I have 3 teddy bears on ma bed... I LOVE TEDDIES :)

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Not that rich as yet... will let ya know when I strike rich

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Mom’s Filter Coffee, currently though its “ENSURE” - a children’s drink...

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD ..... Go for DANCE CLASSES...

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Nopes, have never eaten broccoli in my life so far...

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?I like my hair color the way it is.. :D

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Palakkad, Coimbatore, Ettimadai (falls in b/w Pkd & Cbe on the highway), Bombay, Bangalore, Hyderabad.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None.... Maybe Cricket when India-Pakistan or India-Australia are playing

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Hmmm... Well... He leaves good comments on my blog which inspire me on my next topic ;)

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Couple of HUGE suitcases that belong to my roomies...

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yup... no other choices entertained...

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Both... depends on the occasion

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Didn’t quite get that... if you meant Eggs, Sunny-side up...

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? My room ...

28. FAVORITE PIE? I don’t much like Pies....

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Like all flavors except Vanilla...

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I am not tagging anyone... no one’s as jobless as me ;)

3 comments:

  1. That was fast! Somthin like those bike ad's... 0 to 30 in 7 secs! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ RAT --> hehehe... i told ya...!! i wouldn't wanna break your expectations.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)
    nandi undu nandi..
    ente kannokke niranju :'(
    Bertheyyy senti aayi

    ReplyDelete

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...