Thursday, August 7, 2008

And I dream on......

It is raining heavily outside. I am sitting inside my centrally airconditioned office huddled up in a jacket to keep in the warmth. I can't help but think of what I would do if i was at home...


Having a hot cup of coffee (filter coffee) in my favorite black mug, accompanied by maybe hot pakoras onion/potato, or mirchi bajjis, even spicy nuts... curled up in my bed with a nice interesting book and music plugged into my ears, cuddled in my blanket... hmmm...

High hopes!!!


Instead of that I am sitting here and listening to my colleague who has taken the day off on how he is enjoying the climate... gah! and double gah!


I wish I were at home...


I wish I were at Kerala...


I wish I were anywhere but here....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...