Friday, September 26, 2008

What am i doing......??!?!?!

Picked up this tag again on my wanderings. I have recently gotten this penchant for tags.Probably because I am not finding anything suitable to write :-) …. Blogger's BLOCK you see ;-)

Reading:
Ancient Promises by Jaishree Misra. Sounds promising so far. Not too sure how it will turn out to be.

Finished Reading:
The Pregnant King by Devdutt Patnaik.

Listening:
To “Kaiyil Mithakkum Kanava Nee” from the movie Ratchagan. Beautiful song. Beautiful Lyrics. And sung so well by Srinivas.
Wearing:
A saffron t-shirt with white collars and my blue jeans. Friday Casuals ;-)
Watching:
Nothing currently. Will be watching ‘Mumbai Meri Jaan’ tonight…
Thinking:
Of why I am so boring and where my creativity has gone that I have resorted to picking tags from other people’s blogs…

Loving:
The life I have with all the people in it and which I am living on my own terms and choices…

Hating:
The fact that the weekend is here and that it’s going to be a whole 2 days before I can come to office and make merry…
Missing:
My parents in Palghat, My bro’ in Bangalore, My Anna who has gone to Shirdi, My best friends who are scattered around the world….

Hoping:
That this weekend would not be as boring as weekends normally are for me…

Craving:
For a hot cup of Cappuccino now guaranteed to wake me up from this drowsy state that I am writing the blog in…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...