Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag..tag...tag... and I am in..!! :-)

Yup.. Yup… before you ask, I flicked (again! And yet again!) this tag when browsing through blogs…!!
Well.. what can I say?? I am just jobless..
Anyways…
This is from this
link where you have to enter 10 of your friends’ names and then answer the questions.. :-)
And yeah... It’s fun! :P here goes…

Describe Sanup in five words.
Cute, Smart, Sweet, Witty and Interesting! (Sanup, you owe me one for this!)

If Murali were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
Definitely JOEY TRIBBIANI from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (I am sorry Joey!!!)

How did you meet Kalyan?
He’s my colleague and one of the best things that ever came into my life! (Thank you GOD!)

Shruti suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
Duh.. She already does! I mean almost all my secrets…(Right Shru?? :P)

If Shruti and Srinidhi teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
Something related to Finance I bet ;-) (I dunno what else is common between them!)

What would Jaejo not be caught dead in?
Uh-huh… Makeup?? :P (of course with his theatre classes these days..:P you never know!))

What song could be Divya's theme song?
Something related to bravery no doubt..!! :P (She knows what I am talking about.. :P)

Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Vaishnavi and Kalyan! How will it go?
Wonderfully well I am sure… with those 2 Telugu-speaking buddies… I am sure it will be a laugh riot.. :-) (Enti… correctaaa….)

If Sanup and Murali were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Hmmm… they’d most probably end up cribbing about Hyderabad and the company they work for and the unit they belong to… all the while lamenting the fact that there are no good girls here in Hyderabad… (I can just imagine this happening!)

What if you found out that Divya was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Payal?
I would not need to do anything… the taking over the world will never happen considering the 2 people who are plotting.. :P (Sorry guys… but you know how all of us are when we get together! :P)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...