Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am sorry... But I just had to do this!!! :-)

And before you can say anything... I am doing another TAG... i again picked this one up... but there was an open invitation on the blog that i found this on to do this tag... so since I am a good obedient girl... I listened to him! :-)

I am: who I am… [Yeah I know it sounds like one of those sports shoes’ ads… but well... can’t help it ;-)]
I think: very less … [it’s kinda unfamiliar territory… :P]
I know: what I want from life
I want: to live life on my terms…
I have: a very short-temper…
I wish: I could undo the mistakes that I have done..
I hate: hypocrisy
I miss: people very rarely…
I fear: being a burden to anyone and losing the person that I am…
I feel: ridiculously happy sometimes for no reason at all… [Yeah... it’s spooky even for myself..]
I hear: whatever is required to be heard ... [yeah... it’s almost like I have filters in my ears!!]
I smell: coffee… [Yup.. there’s a cup next to me right now!]
I crave: actually for nothing right now!!!
I search: for the person I am… [Every time I think I have found myself and I know who I am then I get another revelation abt myself…]
I wonder: why people unnecessarily complicate things
I regret: nothing … [I believe to have learnt from whatever I have done/committed… yup.. I know it sounds clichéd but that’s the truth..]
I love: life!
I ache: when I get judged wrong…
I care: about myself first and others next... [Yeah.. it sounds arrogant I know... But I believe that only if you are happy you can make others happy...]
I am not: the usual kinda girl you’ll come across and more likely than anything, you’ll hate me at first ….
I believe: that I can do whatever I set my mind to…
I dance: whenever I am feeling low.. [it’s like therapy]
I sing: when I am in a happy carefree mood… which is a lot of times … [I am a HORRIBLE singer…]
I cry: a lot… though not too often these days… [it just takes a frown or a look from the people I love to bring out those ganga-jal type of never ending rivulets from my eyes… however I also believe in the theory that a good cry takes the dirt out of the mind and the eyes and makes you look fresh… stupid I know.. ]
I don’t always: fight… but when I do I fight like a cat…
I fight: for what I believe is right
I write: a lot… but I am mostly never satisfied with whatever I write… [I think I could do a lot better..]
I win: against myself each time…!!
I lose: if I know that I am wrong
I never: give up if I believe in whatever I am doing…
I always: read at night before I sleep…
I confuse: other people when I get the feeling that I am getting confused…
I listen: when people are talking TO me… if it’s in a group then I tend to get distracted…
I can usually be found: reading…
I am scared: of losing my loved ones…
I need: books, music and some munchies… [And I am a happy girl!!]
I am happy about: the way my life is going….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...