Friday, October 3, 2008

A losing battle....

How would you feel if you were sitting in front of the TV having lunch but the channel is tuned to GREEK or LATIN or for some people a language that you do not know at all!!!

Better than having and knowing a language only to the extent where you understand some and the rest just fly over your head like clouds..!!

At least if you don't know the language at all then it is easier to zone out I say..!! The nothing that you know, the better! It is when you understand some bits of it floating around that you have a problem...

Any suggestions on how to handle a losing battle against fighting the boredom when people around you are talking in a language that's half-familiar and half-strange!!??!

I swear... The best punishment for these ' -----------' people would be to make them sit in a gathering that talks a language that they barely hardly know and see how they cope through it..!! I swear..!! It irritates me so....

Please help me! I think I am on the verge of losing my temper...! And then it's not going to be a nice sight... or rather I am not going to be a nice sight!! :-s

Help.... SOS... SOS... SOS...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...