Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cupcake Love :D :D - Day 9 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge

It was a lazy boring day today. Very very low-key.
Got up at 12. Slept again at 3 after lunch till about 6. Then was sitting around not knowing what to do.
So me and this friend of mine, decided to simply go out for a stroll, maybe get a haircut… etc!
On our return from the mall, after again doing basically nothing, except wandering around the shops, we decided to get some donuts.
And next to the donut shop, we saw this cupcake shop!! :D  Twelve Cupcakes!
How do you make a lazy boring Saturday interesting??
You buy cupcakes, eat them and relish!! :D :D
Here’s the shot for you to drool at..
And trust me it was YUM YUM and YUM!! :D :D
“What can I say?
I've never met a cupcake I didn't want to get to know better. ;-) ;-)”
― Jasinda Wilder

You ask me which one is my favorite?? :D :D 
This one right here!! 
Sponge cupcake with Cream Cheese topping and Rainbow Sprinkles!!! :-) :-) 


YUM YUM and DOUBLE YUM!! :D :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...