Saturday, January 4, 2014

Reading - Day 2 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!! :-) :-)

Day 2 ladies and gentlemen! :-) :-)

Being with a book makes me HAPPY :D :D 

I love books. I love reading. Give me a book and you’ll find a happy me. And it could even be a book that I may have read before… I read the same book more than once as I have already stated somewhere in this blog…

Reading… Delving into an imaginary world… looking at those characters as through a pensieve.… wondering about what made them do what they did… it’s almost like an addiction.. And one that I wish would get stronger by the day… 

That’s one of the other challenges I have taken up this year… 2013 was a very low-key year with respect to reading… I read hardly 10-12 new books last year and this year I am planning to increase that count significantly..  :-)

So you all know what to gift me this year ;-) :-)

“Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you.
You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called.
Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened; But if a story touches you it will stay with you,
Haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit.”
― Neil Gaiman, M is for Magic


The magic of books... Incomparable... 
A person who doesn't read doesn't know what he is missing in his life... !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...