Sunday, January 5, 2014

Travel - Day 3 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!! :-) :-)

And we are on Day 3 people…

I was having a hard time about choosing what next to put on what makes me happy… 

No No! Not for lack of things… But for the order of priority ;-)

Then I realized, might as well just put whatever strikes me first!! :-)

So for today… when I think about it... TRAVEL makes me happy…

Being on the road… Meeting new people… Visiting new places… Learning about the cultures and customs of a place… Eating the local food… Trying to pick up the local dialects… I love TRAVEL! :D :D

I remember the road trips we used to do, back when I was working in Hyderabad… Fun they used to be! Small trips, long weekend trips, overnight journeys, stopping for highway food on the ways… drinking chai from those roadside stalls… picking up local souvenirs…!! :-) :-)

Love that feeling… Miss that feeling!!

This is another one on my list of things to do in 2014… TRAVEL MORE … :-)

Such a lot of places yet to see around Singapore and even more in India…

Yes! People… the travel bug has bitten me, rather bitten me hard…  It’s time to take those backpacks, and put on the shoes… Wanderlust …. Itchy Feet… time to heal this feeling! :-) :-)

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake.
The great affair is to move."
— Robert Louis Stevenson


 See you on the road peeps! :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...