Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Keep Calm and Drink Lassi ;-) - Day 12 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge :) :)

You like lassi?
I do. 
In fact, I like it quite a lot. But it’s very hard to find a well-made lassi! It’s an art... Everything has to be in just the right proportion. The yoghurt, the sugar, the essence, the garnishing, all mixed together properly into an intoxicating mix. YUM! :D Yeah, I guess you must have figured out that I prefer the sweet lassi instead of the salted / spicy one!! :-) :-) if it’s gonna be salted / spicy, it better be Chaas or Buttermilk… Curd and Sugar have always tasted finger-lickin’ good to me, any day! :-) :-)

So that’s what made me happy today!! :-) :-) :-) 

This big glass of MANGO LASSI from ChaiTime
Have you been to this shop called ChaiTime? They have some amazing rolls and samosas… and a lot of varieties of teas… Check it outsometime... You won’t be disappointed! Guaranteed!! :-) :-)
I was there today. My lunch was from there and that’s when I noticed this enticing Mango Lassi on their menu. So instead of having my usual coffee / tea today evening, I opted for this. And may I tell you, what an impressive choice I made! It was simply amazing.

Here you go, I clicked a pic just to make you envious… :D :D  The pic may be bad, but the thing in it... D.E.L.I.S.H.
Beat the heat.. Beat the rising tempers... Keep Calm and Drink Lassi! ;-) :-) 

“Life is half delicious yogurt, half crap,
And your job is to keep the plastic spoon in the yogurt.” ;-) ;-)


Next in list – the Strawberry Lassi on their menu!! :D :D 
I haven’t tasted a Strawberry Lassi before... *rubs hands in anticipation* :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...