Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MINION Surprise :) :) - Day 13 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!! :) :)

I had a MINION Surprise today morning! :D  This friend of mine at work – Ananya – she gifted me this cute lil’ fellow and now he holds pride of place on my workspace… :D So much fun to receive surprises I tell you! They are one of the things that make me go all “awww and you shouldn’t have and all that” but deep inside I am jumping all over the place in joy because someone had me in their thoughts and that counts a lot! :-) Tell me if it doesn’t!! I bet you can’t…!!! :-) :-)

Once I got this little fellow, I wanted to find out which one he was… I am no great shakes on information about these fellas and so googled it as usual. And I found this who’s who of minions… Now my fellow has only one eye, so he could be Stuart, Phil, Kevin, Bob or Jon! I asked Ananya and she said she thought it was Stuart… So I decided to go with Stuart :D :D  This is what the blurb says about STUART ….

Stuart, a one eyed minion, is a playful and funny minion. He loves playing video games with his best friend Dave.

Ok!! I already like him a looooottt…. :D :D :D 

Look at him here… :D :D Made my today a good one because every time I looked at him and saw him grinning at me, I smiled too … 

So thank you Ananya… for making my mid-week so-so day a pretty darn good one! :-) :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...