Friday, February 5, 2016

Spill over from yesterday ...

So I didn’t do a post yesterday. I was held up with a few things and I didn't manage to find any time before the deadline and therefore I have decided to do two posts today. Yay!! I am purely imagining that you all are extremely happy to see two posts from me today! ;) 

And since it doesn’t make sense doing to heavy posts in a day, I have resorted to doing a tag and then I will do my regular post, you know, the usual heavy duty long post :P :P

But here goes for now! :)

--------------XXX-------------

·         Are you named after anyone? 
­    My official name isn’t after anyone in the family, however my birth name (yes! We’re posh like that! We have two names) is after my grand mom.
·         When was the last time you cried? 
­    I think Dec ’15 if I am not wrong. I have this huge phobia against lizards, and my current place of stay is filled with them! And one day, i just got frustrated and ending up choking on my daily call with the parents.
·         Do you have kids? 
­    Nope.
·         If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
­    Of course yes! I am the best! But honestly, it would be a little difficult considering my mood swings and low scale of social interaction.
·         Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
­    Yes. It helps when the other person understands sarcasm though.
·         Will you ever bungee-jump?
­    Oh boy yes! Been there, done that!! Will do it again!!!
·         What’s your favourite cereal? 
­    I don’t like cereals.
·         What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
­    Their smile and if the smile reaches their eyes.
·         What is your eye colour? 
­    Dark Brown.
·         Scary movie or happy endings? 
­    Happy Endings. I do like scary movies, but it’s a different feeling when a movie ends on a happy note.
·         Favourite smells? 
­    Petrol, kerosene, fresh paint, smell of old and new books, mint!
·         Summer or winter? 
­    Summer.
·         Computer or television? 
­    Computer. I don’t watch TV all that much.
·         What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
­    Where I am right now. Sing Sing Singapore.
·         Do you have any special talents? 
­    I like to think I am a good dancer and an average writer.
·         Where were you born? 
­    Tamilnadu.
·         What are your hobbies? 
­    Reading. Dancing. Writing.
·         Do you have any pets? 
­    No. I had one and he passed away. I am planning on adopting a pup soon.
·         Favourite movie? 
­    Those are way too long to list here.
·         Do you have any siblings? 
­    Yes. One younger brother.
·         What do you want to be when you grow up? 
­   I don’t want to grow up. I really don’t. Quite the odd thing to say when you’re in your 30s huh!!

So that’s that. The post for yesterday. Yes, I know I took the easy way out. And did the tag instead of an actual post. I will try and post a proper post from now on.

Deal. Ok? Ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...