Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mardi Gras baby, Mardi Gras!! - Day 15 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!! :) :)

So day 15 is a day late on this space… but there is a good reason for it. :D :D I was at my office Annual Dinner and Dance event.. :) :) And I came back late… so no time to post..

Anyways, the point being, it was my first ever Annual Dinner and Dance from any organization that I ever worked for…. And I was super excited and thrilled to go to one!

And such a lot of fun it was! I even won a shopping voucher in the lucky draw (yay!!) …

Lots of pictures were clicked, lots of fun was had, lots of laughter was heard, lots of letting the hair loose happened, and lots of super-duper excitement for the night… :) :)

All I had energy to do once I came back was change and pop into bed…  

Here’s the daily shot pic for you.. [The pic was posted to INSTAGRAM under my handle yesterday itself) ... So I didn’t exactly deviate from the challenge you see ;) ]

Nails. CHECK. Glittery Sandals. CHECK. Beads. CHECK. Mask. CHECK. Vivid Colors. CHECK.

MARDI GRAS THEME. CHECK.  :D :D :D :D

“That was the point of Mardi Gras, was it not?
To serve and honor all the people,
To bring into hard lives a touch of royalty and grandeur...
To put on a spectacle such as this, free of charge, was an honor.
― Dan Baum


This is just a pic clicked from the office decorations!!!
Just to let you know, my mask was silver ;) my beads were gold and silver and my dress was blue… :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...