Friday, September 9, 2016

Guess what!! :-) We are now T.E.N. Years & Counting!!!

Let’s celebrate people…

*pop the champagne*

*bring out the glasses*

*raise a toast*

Here’s to…

10 Y.E.A.R.S. of My Expression! My Life!!



Here’s to a DECADE OF BLOGGING!

From cringe-worthy posts to fluff pieces … gap-filler tags and random reviews …

From irrelevant rants to solid issues … from scribbling something for the sake of it to writing something that makes me satisfied with the content ...

From finding myself in others’ words and expressing it by putting a spin on it …

From Knitted Yarn to the Mahabharata Chronicles...

Through my tumultuous twenties, over different geographies, different sets of people, different workplaces …

To the terrific thirties where I am much more sure of who I am and what I want to be…

This blog has seen it all… and much more…

For something that started off as a hobby and another avenue to pass time, it has become a part of my identity and strength.

Here’s to more blogging, more writing and more expressing!

And here’s a BIG BIG BBBBBBIIIIIIGGGGG THANK YOU to all you wonderful people who have taken the time out to read through what I have written, commented on it, inspired it and critiqued it!


I love you all!!!

10 YEARS People… WOOHOO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...