So much for my tall claims of trying to blog regularly…
I can see how that turned out!! :P
Okie, I am in full form now… ever since I found this wonderful site called ‘Sunday Stealing’ with tags, tags and more tags… and its awesome.. And now I am so glad that there’s someone doing all the tag-stealing for me ;-) you all know how obsessed I am with tags.. :-) They are a sure fire way to rescue your blog from death and you from a blogging hiatus…
And without much further ado… here’s a tag!!
But this one is not from the site, at least I don’t know if it has been up on the site..!!
This is from Calcutta Chromosome and I picked it up!! I had to write something to save my blog from going into oblivion….
Here we go!
20 years ago I…
- was 6 years old
- probably had just figured that I was going to have to start going to school for the entire day day instead of the usual half days
- crying my eyes out for every small thing.. (Did u know that I used to be a big crybaby!! )
10 years ago I…
- was preparing for my tenth standard board exams
- had just started discovering what the terms ‘crush’ and ‘infatuation’ really meant!
- Had my whole life planned out on a piece of paper in my diary! ;-)
5 years ago I…
- Was in the middle of MBA wondering what in the devil crossed my mind to take up this degree…
- Had just discovered ‘sms’ and was exploiting it to the fullest extent.
- Was also wondering how I was going to explain to my dad that I did not want to do finance! :P
3 years ago I…
- Was having a good time living on my own, first with friends and then in a PG where I made other friends :) Ah! The newfound independence ;-)
- Was in Hyderabad working for the now-infamous Satyam Computers
- Learning to deal with excel and the problems it brought along (read vlookup, pivots and other formulae)
1 year ago I…
- had just come back from the most amazing new years’ vacation to Phuket
- was furiously searching for a job!
- Was not a very big fan of Singapore as it was not giving me what I wanted !!!
So far this year I…
- Have found myself a good job!
- Made some good friends with whom I am having good times!
- Have made a few resolutions which almost immediately I broke ;)
- Went for a movie with my hubby and some friends which I then hated!
- Started reading this long-awaited book called “Immortals of Meluha’
- Wanted to blog which I did not and finally ended up catching up on my sleep!! :-)
- Am blogging after a long break – ok! Yes! I know its only a tag! :-P :-P
- Had a relatively good day all things considered.
- Am thinking of what to cook after posting this!
Tomorrow I will…
- Try to get up early and go to work on time and do some number-crunching
- Hopefully finish ‘Immortals of Meluha’
- And start reading Ramesh Menon’s ‘Mahabharata’
In the next year I will…
- Learn some new types of dance
- Read a lot more
- Visit some new places ;-)