Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag time again (yet again!.. and again and again!!)...



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Hurt. Upset. Disappointed. Let-Down. Angry. Royally pissed off. Blinded by Rage.


2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

A great LIFE!


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Well.. This one is gonna take some time. I think I’d rather write about this in a separate post.


4. What would do with a billion dollars?

Indulge in all those crazy-loony things that I ever wanted to; Invest a lot of it (The C.A.’s daughter speaks!); Spend like crazy on my loved ones; Build my dream home.


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

I already did.


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone definitely. It is one of the best-best-best feelings in the world. And yeah.. who does not like a bit of pampering?? :P


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

If it is worth it, then forever. But depends actually!


8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

Move on. No point in crying over spilt milk is there??


9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

Considering me it would have to be Against Chauvinism of any kind.


10. What takes you down the fastest?

Betrayal; Hypocrisy


11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

No Clue. I don’t think about the future too much. But ‘In Omnia Paratus’


12. What’s your fear?

Losing my loved ones.


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

I stole this tag from one of my wanderings in the blog land. So can I say about myself??


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Single and Rich.


15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

The one who loves me more than I love him.


16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Yes.


17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

No. I can’t and will not do that. I am not that bighearted.


18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

Single would be my choice considering how much I value my independence.


19. List of 6 people to tag:

Anyone who likes can do it…!! :-). It’s Fun !!! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grahanam - A review!

It has been quite some time since I penned something on this blog, and even longer, since I wrote a movie review. But there is no good time ...