1. Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
2. Why do companies offer you "free gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been free?
3. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
4. If you were born exactly on 12:00 midnight on December 31st – January 1st, which year would you say you were born in?
5. If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
6. If water spins clockwise when it drains in the northern hemisphere and water spins counterclockwise when it drains in the southern hemisphere...which way does it spin at the equator?
7. Why is the name of the phobia for the fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
8. If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
9. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
10. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill herself, is it considered a hostage situation?
11. If you swallow a burp does it turn into a fart?
12. Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?
PS: More to come.... ;)